Our Legendary Everest Base Camp Trek Expedition
It is 4 o'clock in the morning. 5°C. You've barely slept and your stomach is rumbling. You turn off your headlamp, discovering that you can see better in the moonlight. One step after another. Each one, a triumph. It's hard to breathe and you can barely see where you're going.
You reach the top. With all your colleagues. Just one month ago they were strangers. Now they are family. You are exhausted, but so happy... A tear runs down your frozen cheeks. You all cry with happiness and hug each other. You have made it.
The clarity is increasing and you can already see the giants around you. The Pumori. The Changtse. The Nuptse. In the distance, the Ama Dablam. And, of course. Everest. The Roof of the World. Thousands of times you've seen it in pictures, but now it's right under your nose. It feels like you can touch it. Then the sun starts to rise right in front of you, above the highest peak in the world. And you merge with the mountain.
- 140 kilometres trek
- Full board during the trek
- Lodging in tea houses, double shared rooms during the trek
- European guide during all the trek
- One local guide for each 5 trekkers
- One local porter for each 2 trekkers
- 2 nights in 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu
- Insurance with mountain activities policies