Hidden Trails of Iceland
Explore remote and hidden Icelandic Highlands on a +150km / +93mi journey. Avoid the crowds as we traverse secret valleys, jet black deserts, and colorful rhyolite mountains. Witness the changing landscape with every mile, and follow glacial-fed rivers alongside natural hot springs with our expert guides. Discover Iceland's most secluded areas and hidden trails away from the typical tourist routes.
This 12 day trek will lead you through a deeper, more profound experience of the Highlands. Moreover, you’ll witness a kaleidoscope of colors you’d never dream exist in the natural world. Additionally, you’ll encounter geological wonders that challenge your perception of reality. Furthermore, we’ll finish the trip with the most beautiful section of the famous Laugavegur Trail—all while staying in remote mountain huts.
Beyond the iconic Laugavegurinn lies a realm of untamed beauty waiting to be discovered. Furthermore, as adventurous souls venture further into the Icelandic wilderness, they are rewarded with breathtaking vistas of rugged volcanic cliffs, raw mossy fields, and pristine secluded lakes.
- Local certified guide from Amarok Adventures.
- 1 private 4×4 vehicle & driver for the group for getting into the Highlands and returning from Thórsmörk.
- Accommodation in mountain huts in multiple rooms.
- Accommodation in quadruple rooms in hostel in the South Coast with breakfast.
- Every meal during the hiking days.
- All the cooking equipment.
- Agency support 24/7.